1. This page contains the terms and conditions ("T&Cs") governing your access to and use of the Career 8888 job search engine web sites operated by JHC Technology Limited (JHC), a company registered in England and Wales, under the trading name of Career 8888 and any related services accessed through the web sites which are provided by Career 8888. If you do not accept these T&Cs or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the Career 8888 Web Sites or Services. These T&Cs are effective as of 14 May 2020. Career 8888 reserves the right to amend these T&Cs from time to time.
2. By using a Career 8888 website you are deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
3. The Career 8888 web sites provide a service for individual who are looking for employement (Job Seekers) to search the database of job opportunities maintained as part of the Career 8888 service of recent job postings from 3rd party web sites and follow the links on the Career 8888 web sites to the original job postings. The database of job opportunities is updated through automated process and Career 8888 does not verify or vet the material included in the Career 8888 database or displayed on the Career 8888. Career 8888 assumes no responsibility for the content of any job listing or website that is displayed on or linked to by a Career 8888 website. By using the Career 8888 web service, acknowledge and agree that Career 8888 is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Career 8888 be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
5. No other use than the service for Job Seekers is permitted under these terms. If you wish to make commercial use of Career 8888, you must enter into an agreement with Career 8888 to do so in advance.
6. The Career 8888 web site and search engine software is owned by Career 8888. Job listing content which is displayed on the Career 8888 web site or linked to from the Career 8888 web sites or on-line adverts displayed on the Career 8888 web site are not owned by Career 8888. If you are the owner of material linked to from a Career 8888 web site or displayed on a Career 8888 web site you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked. Subject to reasonable steps which Career 8888 may take to ensure that you are the valid owner of the material or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the mateirlal, Career 8888 will make reasonable endeavours to remove the material from its database and/or website.
8. You agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to these T&Cs.